We were recently informed by our Debit Card Vendor that 140 of our debit card users cards have been compromised. We currently are investigating the source or merchant of the data compromise.
What you need to know:
- To protect your account with us, we have blocked all credit transactions, you can only use your card with your PIN #.
- We have already ordered you a new debit card.
- Your new CARD or PIN will likely arrive the week of or shortly after November 19, 2018.
- You will receive a NEW PIN Number. If you would like to change your PIN Number, you can do so by using our ATM onsite at our Barre, South Burlington, White River or Windsor office or by calling our automated phone system at 1-888-467-7001.
- As of December 3, 2018 your current card will no longer be active.
- To ensure that your new card arrives in a timely manner, please let us know if you have had any recent address or phone number changes.
Also, please be aware that there has been fraudulent activity reported, so we are asking that you carefully review your statement and alert us of any transactions that you did not authorize.