VISA is the card of choice at Members Advantage Community Credit Union.
The Credit Union’s VISA card’s interest rate on unpaid monthly balances is among the lowest in the country, so it costs less to use. Access your credit card information online through eZCardInfo.com. Your Credit Union VISA card gives you:
- Tremendous purchasing convenience
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- No annual fee
- Low introductory rate of 6.90% APR for 6 months
- Low rates as low as 9.90% APR
- Safer than carrying large amounts of cash
- Offering both Platinum and Classic cards
- No balance transfer fee
- Receive the benefits of our balance transfer rate at 6.9% APR for 6 months
- Same interest rate for purchases and cash advances
- Verified by VISA provides added safety when you buy online – click below to sign up now.
When you travel, charge your airline tickets and have the availability of $250,000 life insurance. You will also have auto rental insurance. Call the Credit Union for a brochure on both insurance products.
If you have lost your VISA card, please call 1-800-433-0505 immediately to report it. Then call the Credit Union during office hours to discuss your options.