Notice of 67th Annual Meeting
Members Advantage Community Credit Union will hold its Annual Business Meeting on Tuesday, May 12th, 2020 at 6:15 pm at the Canadian Club, Route 14 in Barre, Vermont.
Due to the current pandemic and related health concerns, we may need to postpone or change details of this meeting. Please note that updates to this meeting and changes to this date or location will be available on this page.
The following business items will take place:
- Review of the reports from the Board of Directors, Officers and Committees
- Elections of Board of Directors, Credit Committee, and Education Committee
- Proposed Bylaw amendments
- Continuation of borrowing Authority (if necessary)
- All other business brought before the Credit Union by the membership
Social and networking time will start at 5:30 pm. The actual business meeting will begin at 6:15 pm, with dinner to follow. Tickets are $8 for members and $12 for nonmembers. Tickets and directions will be available at each Credit Union Office.
You can access the Proposed Bylaw Amendments by clicking here.