24-Hour Telephone Service
"ART" is a 24-hour touch tone teller. ART (Audio Response Teller) allows you to transfer funds, check share balances, review which checks have cleared, and so much more- 24 Hours a Day! Call any of our offices to get set up for this free service.
Numbers to reach ART:
1-888-549-6228 or 1-888-996-9599
Transaction Codes for ART
A MACCU MasterCard™ Debit Card works just like a check and can be used at millions of business establishments that accept MasterCard™.
When you use your Debit Card to make a purchase, the amount is debited from your MACCU checking account. You can also use the card at thousands of ATMs worldwide to get cash or to verify your balance.
How It Works
- Point-of-sale purchases up to $1,000 daily
- Obtain cash at thousands of ATM locations worldwide
- Withdraw cash up to $210 daily
- Conveniently make purchases at any establishment that accepts MasterCard™ instead of writing a check or using cash
- Purchases and withdrawals are deducted from your checking account and appear on your monthly statement
- It's safer than using cash
MasterCard SecureCode helps protect against unauthorized use of your MasterCard Debit Card. Sign up for MasterCard SecureCode.
Direct Deposit & Payroll
Whether you want to set up an electronic direct deposit or have your checks sent in through the mail, we have several different options to help fulfill your needs. You can have your whole paycheck deposited or have a portion of your pay, designated by you, sent to any account that you choose. We can also automatically take out portions of your check to put towards loan or VISA payments. With many different payment date options for auto-pay, you can pick the date that works best for you.
Skip a Loan Payment
Now you can skip a loan payment when the time is right for you - once every 12 months - during the month of your choice. Use the cash to shop for the holidays, pay your taxes, save up for a large purchase or just plain catch up!
Here’s how to skip a loan payment:
- Most MACCU consumer loans are eligible. Loans that ARE NOT ELIGIBLE include: Real Estate, Home Equity, and Visa.
- All of your MACCU loans must be current and must be at least 6 months old.
- When you skip a payment, your loan term will be extended by one month. This can increase the total interest you pay over the life of the loan. Regular payments resume the following month.
- If you have payroll deduction, the money will remain in your account.
- Print & fill out the skip a payment form and send/fax it to us at least 30 days in advance of the loan payment due date you would like to skip.
Click here for the Statement Balancing Worksheet.
How to Balance Your Checkbook:
- Compare the checks and deposits listed on your statement with the checks and deposits entered in your checkbook register. Put a check mark next to all entries that appear on both sides.
- List the check number and amount of any checks recorded in your check register that aren’t listed on your statement. Fill in the blank lines with the ending balance shown on your statement, any deposits from your register not shown on the statement, and the total amount of outstanding checks as shown at the bottom of the left hand column. Do the math to come up with your adjusted ending balance.
Financial Counseling Services
We have two certified Financial Counselors on staff at Members Advantage Community Credit Union. They are available to meet with you, review your bills and accounts and even help you set up a budget. Ask a member service representative for assistance.
Notary Public & Signature Guarantee Services
Members may have documents notarized free of charge at any Members Advantage Community Credit Union branch location. Picture identification of the party signing the document is required. Ask a member service representative for assistance.
Medallion Signature Guarantee is used for selling, redeeming or transferring securities such as stocks or mutual funds.
One of the main purposes of the Signature Guarantee is to protect the securities owner by preventing fraudulent transfers. We will not only verify that your signature is genuine, but that you are the appropriate person to sign the request, and that you are acting in your legal capacity to sign the transaction request form.
Since the Credit Union accepts liability for any forgery, we are required to verify more information than is needed when your signature is notarized.
Please call ahead and make an appointment for your Medallion Signature Guarantee.
Need to wire funds to another financial institution? Simply stop by your local branch or contact us by phone to complete the transfer today!
When going to a branch to complete a wire transfer please make sure to have proper identification with you; examples of proper identification are a U.S. Driver's License, U.S. State ID, U.S. Military ID, Passport, or Permanent Resident Card.
Additional information to bring with you when wiring money
The Institution's full name (no initials), the address, city, state and telephone number and the 9 digit ABA number/routing and transit of the institution. If the wire transfer is International, please provide the IBAN or Swift Code along with the institution information. We also need the individual receiving the funds full name, address, city, state and zip code (as it appears on the account, no initials) and the account number.
Additional information needed to receive an incoming wire deposit to your account
Please do not give out the numbers at the bottom of your checks to receive a incoming wire deposit. The funds will be rejected using those numbers. Please call a member service representative for the correct instructions. Please note: International wires must be handled through a U.S. Bank first- we are not able to accept deposits directly from an international bank.
Incoming wire transfers are free. Outgoing Domestic Wire transfers - $18.00, Outgoing International Wire transfers - $35.00.